Renewable Energy Solutions
Meeting growing energy demands sets us apart. Our utility scale projects interconnect seamlessly while our utility customers benefit from advanced plant control features that help actively stabilize our electricity grid. Vertically integrated, Sunjet Energy manages all stages of a project in-house and as we establish new relationships, we take another step forward together, improving our environment while becoming a leader of cost effective utility scale power generation.
- Utility Scale PV solar – No moving parts, low maintenance requirements and remote monitoring
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell – Small footprint, low weight and easy integration with existing power equipment
Did you Know?
- Green energy projects can improve your bottom line by generating a new revenue stream. 100% 100%
- That SunJet Energy is looking to lease your roof or land area to generate clean renewable energy. 100% 100%
- More Connecticut towns are hosting solar energy projects on their unused landfills. 100% 100%
- Agricultural and industrial organizations are looking to diversify their income by implementing solar. 100% 100%
Providing unparalleled expertise with all aspects of solar and fuel cell energy generation projects.
Solar Energy Society
Established in 1954, ASES is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that advocates for sustainable living and 100% renewable energy by sharing information, events and resources to cultivate community and power progress.